12.23.2013

Secret Santa

My group of friends did a Secret Santa for each other rather than attempting to buy/make presents for everyone since there are quite a few of us and that can get pretty pricey pretty quickly.

We did our exchange tonight.  It was fun to see everyone, at least one person has been missing from some even or another for a while, and technically one of us was missing tonight too...there goes the whole "togetherness" thing...oh well.

Anyway, my dear friend Erin drew my name for the exchange, and she did brilliantly!  I got Silpat baking mats that I have seriously been coveting for a long time....I know we're not supposed to covet...and now I no longer have to!  She also copied down some of her favorite recipes for me onto some pretty recipe cards and I am excited to try them soon!  I am now in possession of Johnson Family Secrets... Muahaha!

No comments: