12.08.2013

Saturday in the park

My Saturday started out with a bridal shower for a gal in my ward.  It was fun to see her and the reactions to some of the gifts that she got.  Some of them were pretty funny.

---------------------------

That evening was my friend Paul's surprise birthday party.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, where he was a good sport (kind of) and put up with sitting on the birthday saddle while the whole restaurant gave him a hearty "Yee-haw!"

When we went back to Caryn's house afterward, he opened his gift, which was a pair of batman footie pajamas...which he actually put on.  Did I mention that these footie pajamas have a hood that has Batman's mask on it?  And that it also has a cape?  Yeah... it was epic.

We skyped with Erin so that we could show her, which was fun.  I seriously miss that girl, and I'm so glad she comes home in 2 weeks!  Yay!

No comments: