3.21.2014

Au Natural

Before dating Bruce, I would never let a guy I dated see me without makeup if I could help it.

Actually, I could probably count on one hand the number of times I let my face go free for the evening when I was with a man, and even then, I was most likely under the weather or had lost my makeup due to swimming or something.

But with Bruce, I actually go without makeup (or with very little of it) on a fairly regular basis.  Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to at least have some eyeliner and mascara on when I go out, but I don't care when he sees me without makeup, and he manages to always tell me how beautiful I am on days when I'm makeup free (though he tells me that when I wear makeup too, so that could be a fluke (just kidding Bruce, I know you prefer the clean face).

It is nice not having the pressure to "put on my face" every day, and I don't feel bad if I skip it altogether.  More like a nice perk when I do.

No comments: