3.14.2014

Various types of comas

Holy Hannah, today was busy!

I watched SC again today (3rd time this week), and he was thankfully much happier than he was yesterday...he was decidedly not a happy camper yesterday.  It was also helpful that Bruce came over and took some of the pressure off of me while I finished work and watched him for me.

After SC got picked up by his daddy, Bruce and I fell into a short coma...I've been tired from being sick and watching a kidlet, and Bruce is tired from studying, working, and...just being tired in general.  I was roused from my coma by a call from our wedding photographer who scheduled a sit-down with us to discuss details for our engagement and wedding photos.

After her call, I got another call that I was not expecting...  It was ERIN!  Calling me from New Zealand!  I seriously love that girl, she makes me so ridiculously happy!  I am so glad that she is doing well over there, but at the same time, I miss her to pieces, and often wish she was still here, BUT I know she's where she needs to be, having all sorts of new adventures!  So glad I got to talk with her for a bit today, definitely needed me some Erin time!

Tonight was also our evening of Pi(e).  We had a series of people stop by for a bit, partaking of pie and chatting for a bit, it was super good to see them all, even if it was brief.  Now I have a ton of pie in my fridge... Who's ready for a sugar coma?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I keep reading this as comma and not coma...very different meaning. Sorry you've been so sick!!