3.25.2014

Kickin' it

Today has been long.

I had a teleconference regarding my retirement benefits today, during which I had two separate phone calls (one with my mom, and one with Bruce's mom).  Also during the teleconference, I washed my hair...because I'm talented like that.

Almost immediately after the meeting, SC and I went to meet up with Bruce and his madre for lunch.  We went to Rumbi, which is not someplace that I frequent, in fact I think I've only been there once...on a date about a week after I first moved here.  Anyway, the food was good, and SC got some fun time with his grandma.

After lunch, SC and I went back home, he ate and went down for a nap while I finished work.

Then, after work I got ready to go to the Temple for our ward baptism assignment.  I have not done baptisms in...years.  I usually stick to other things when I got to the Temple, it just happens.

After the Temple, I came home and decided to hang out at the park across the street from my apartment for a bit as the sun was going down, so I commandeered the swings until a group of high school kids decided to invade my turf...so I decided to take a stroll around the walking path and then came in for the night.

And now I am sitting on my bed, texting Kelly and writing this post... I know I lead a completely glamorous lifestyle, please try to contain your jealousy...but really, it's only natural.

No comments: