3.07.2014

Sunshine and happiness

Today the kidlets and I went to the park. There was much giggling, running, swinging, tagging, sliding, climbing, teetering and tottering. So glad we got some sunny weather so we could go outside!

Bruce also called me to let me know that his sealing clearance letter came in the mail today as well, which basically paves the way for everything else to fall into place and makes it so we can actually plan things for June. So super excited to marry that wonderful, amazing man!

3 comments:

fun4all said...

Yay, yay yay! I'm so excited for you guys! We went and saw the grandparents two weeks ago, and found out before you posted here, and I've been meaning to write since, but well... I blame my boy for lack of time :). Hope all your planning and such goes well!

fun4all said...

Haha, this is Stephanie by the way....on Gregs account....

Anonymous said...

Good to know! I was wondering who that was! We are so excited too! And you have the best reason to be busy :)