3.23.2014

This edition of Yays and Nays brought to you by...

Yays

Getting to marry the most incredible guy ever
Justy getting a long needed bath
Springtime weather
Good conversations with friends
Cute baby smiles
Good music at my fingertips
Being able to relax, take a nap, and not have to worry about being "boring"
Deciding on the location for the wedding reception
Laughing at myself and the silly things I do
Being caught up on things for work
Seeing Bruce smile...It makes me melt a little each time
Figuring out how to keep at least 2 rooms in my apartment warm
Sibling love
Cute shoes and scarves
Bruce's wonderful family
Having my sister back in the U.S.
The concentration face
Getting things planned for the wedding
Being able to breathe again
Daylight Savings Time
Going to Logan this coming weekend and Bruce meeting my siblings
Delsym and Sudafed...the miracles of medicine



Nays

2 cell phones that drive me positively batty
Only having 2 warm rooms in my apartment
Trying to plan things for the wedding
A lingering cough and sniffles
The return of my "Nolan"...someone I am not a fan of, in the least
Accounting
Being tired for the last 2 weeks, non-stop
Disappointing recipes
Clothes that don't fit or just look awful
Drama and unnecessary stress
The expectation that I should have everything planned and finalized for June already
Computer systems that crash
Having to use sick time
Going to the doctor
Apartment hunting



No comments: