1.05.2014

Cataloging

It's been a long time since I cataloged my DVD's.

Like, since before I moved...so I decided it was time to update the list I have on my computer a bit.

I learned that I apparently struggle with my ABC's on occasion, and found a few items slightly out of order both on my list and in my binders...the binders I can blame on other people messing with them...the list however, that's all me, so there's no good way out of that one.

On top of my spelling skills (or lack thereof), I was actually shocked to discover that I do not own "Star Trek".  I could have sworn I owned it!  I find it incredibly odd and slightly suspicious that I don't...

Oh well, I guess since it's been so long since the movie came out that it should be a fairly inexpensive purchase, so it'll all work itself out.

No comments: