1.28.2014

Week 4

Okay,  I can't believe the month is almost over, and that there are only a few more days left in this challenge.

So here are the results from this past week:

Day 22- Nice!


















Okay, this one may seem a little weird to...well, just about everyone, but here is why I chose it for this category...  I purchased this itty bitty (it's only about 2 inches tall) hourglass (minute glass?) on my first trip to Switzerland.  I wandered into this little shop that was literally STUFFED with all sorts of blown glass objects, including this little guy.  The sales guy was super nice (even though I don't speak German and he spoke very little English), and he spent a lot of time going over different objects with me, and once I decided upon this one, he made sure to emphasize (about 7 times) the fact that it runs for 4 minutes.  4 minutes.  Anyway, it sits on one of my bookshelves, and I think about that trip and that nice man every time I see it.

Day 23- Bedtime













This one is self explanatory.

Day 24- My Space













There are many things/places I could claim as 'my space', but this is one of my favorites.  This hideous chair, which is lovingly referred to as "The Hole", has been with me for a little over 7 years.  It is ugly as all get-out, but it is super comfortable and a great reading chair.

Day 25- A Taste of Winter













I thought this frost encrusted bit of spider web captured the essence of winter perfectly.

Day 26- Fun Stuff!













I've been wanting to get my taxes done, but my school still hasn't released our 1098T forms.... fun stuff indeed!

Day 27- Something I Bought













I bought this pocket watch (necklace watch?  It's on a necklace...) a while back, but it is still one of my favorite accessory purchases.

Day 28- Dinner













This is my dinner for the evening as sadly, I have been tossing my cookies for 2 days and can't keep anything down, hopefully this herbal tea doesn't come back to bite me too.  That was probably more than you needed or wanted to know... Oh well, it's my blog.

No comments: