1.20.2014

Week 3

Here are the results of week 3 a day early!

Because I can do what I want...

Day 15- Black & White













This adorable little woodpecker was searching for some bugs to eat while I was on a walk.  He moved pretty quickly, so I was glad to get this shot of him.


Day 16- Sun













The sun was shining through the trees on a crisp day, the camera caught this neat solar flare too, so that was fun.


Day 17- Tiny













I always thought the tiny filaments and workings for light bulbs were pretty neat.  But I'm weird like that.


Day 18- Happy Place













The Temple has always been one of my favorite places, I'm excited to go to the Rexburg Temple tomorrow for the first time with a friend.


Day 19- Breakfast













Okay, let me preface that I do NOT eat stuff like this normally (and I actually only had about 2 bites of this before I had to call it quits), but these are birthday pancakes...with sprinkles...just for fun.


Day 20- To Do List













All in a days' work...


Day 21- Blue













This is a music box that I got on my second trip to Switzerland, the flowers on it are Edelweiss, and the tune it plays is...yeah, you guessed it... "Edelweiss" from The Sound of Music.  It lives on one of my bookshelves.

No comments: