1.19.2014

Knock it off

Sorry, but this particular post is going to be a quick vent...

I am so sick of people who feel the need to push their own agenda on you, assume the worst about you, cram their arrogance and conceit down your throat, and characterize you as an apathetic idiot who only wants the superficial things in life.

Seriously, don't pretend you know who I am.

You don't.

Do not attack my gender.

Do not assume that because you've had to put up with obnoxious, superficial, bloodsucking women that I am one of them.  Stop lumping me into that ridiculous category.  Stop assuming the worst about people.  And stop cornering me to have these asinine conversations where you bash on women in general, and me specifically.

And you wonder why I've been avoiding you?

Criminy...

No comments: