1.31.2014

Walking

I love Fridays.

Not only did I get off earlier than anticipated (again! 2 weeks in a row...sweet!), but I got to see Bruce as well.  

We went for a walk around the falls again, which is something we did when we first started dating, so we've been in the fall, and now in the winter, guess we'll just have to keep doing this in every season (which I would be okay with, it's a pretty walk).  After our walk, we went and got a slice of bread from Great Harvest, which was tasty, and then headed back to his place.  He even let me buy him dinner tonight without too much fuss.  Still some fuss, but I prevailed.

I remembered that I had to run to the grocery store before I headed home, and I actually braved going to Walmart instead of Winco...I think I've only been in there by myself once since I moved here, I always have someone else with me when I venture in that direction, which is a little...different, but whatever.

No comments: