1.14.2014

Week 2

This is what week 2 of my photo challenge produced:

Day 8- Lucky Number













Not so much my "lucky" number as it is my favorite number.  Always has been.

Day 9- Natural













We have some pretty beautiful sunsets here in Idaho.  I love looking at the clouds and how the sky gets painted.

Day 10- Man-made













I love books!  I own many of them, I think they're beautiful.

Day 11- Looking Down













There is an overlook down to the river here that is gorgeous in the summer, it doesn't look so beautiful now, and I almost froze to death taking this picture, but it's still a majestic view.

Day 12- Colorful















I didn't know what to do for this category, so I decided to bust out some watercolors and paint this picture, so this one was double duty in that I painted it and then photographed it.

Day 13- Makes Me Smile













Cooking, baking, and trying new recipes makes me happy.  This particular blueberry tart was made for Bruce's birthday, and since he always makes me smile, it works.

Day 14- 3 Things


















Technically, these are autumn decor, but truth be told, I have them out all year round.  They sit on the bookshelves in my office.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Love your hummingbird! You still have what it takes to be an artist, although you try to hide it very well.

Jannifer said...

I'm also way impressed with your humming bird and your photography in general! Well done, Lisa!