1.07.2014

Week 1

My first week of the photo challenge is done!

Here are the results of my first seven days of shooting:

Day 1- Lunch













Put quite simply, this was my lunch.  Exciting, I know!  It was Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato soup, and it was tasty.

Day 2- Begins with G













These are my favorite pair of garnet earrings that my little brother gave me for my birthday last year.  Garnet is my birthstone, and I've always thought they were pretty.

Day 3- My Town













I've only lived here for a little over 6 months, but I really like my tiny town, even if it is "out in the boonies".

Day 4- Words to live by













These are some quotes about family that I had around the house.

Day 5- Found













For this day I decided to take a picture of one of my crosswords.  I love crossword puzzles, finding which words fit where, and exercising my brain creatively.

Day 6- Happens Everyday
















Bruce and I exchange text messages, it's my favorite part of each day.

Day 7- Upside Down


















I had a hard time coming up with something to shoot for this category, and while it may still not exactly work, I don't really care.  And as a plus, I think the shoes are sassy.

No comments: