1.21.2014

That Rainy Place

I received an email from my sister this morning letting me know that her husband has officially been offered a position with Amazon in Seattle, so their family will be moving to the Bellevue area in early March or so.

We had earlier discussed the possibility of my going over to Switzerland before they move this way, and we'd take a trip to Istanbul or Vienna.  Alas, a trip across the pond is not really in the financial cards this year, BUT I will be able to go up to Seattle when they get here and help them get settled (aka: watching the little misses while they get things settled).

I am super stoked that they're moving back to the states, and that I will be able to see them and help them out for a few days.  Having them in Washington will also make going to visit that area more likely as well, which is something I've been hankering to do for a long while now.

No comments: